2006 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:
Well built American car
By Scott on 01/31/06 19:58 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Traded in a 2003 Toyota Camry SE V6. The Fusion has more power and luxury items and it appears to be very well put together. Pleasantly surprised with this vehicle. Adios Toyota!

Best Ford Sedan Yet
By Justin1998 on 01/29/06 13:50 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Wanted an SEL but none were available. Plenty happy with the SE Sport package. Got a great deal on the vehicle. Very quiet and stable going down the road. Brakes are very strong. The transmission shifts smoothly but sometimes hunts between 5th and 6th gears. Visibility out the rear window is not that great due to the high deck lid, but trunk room is enhanced due to it. Power seats and tilt/telescoping wheel add to comfort and the way I fit in the car. Sound quality of the 6-disc CD is good. Power from the 3.0 V6 is not the best but the 6 speed tranny picks the best gear to optimize acceleration. With traction control off the V6 will smoke the front tires for about 10 feet! Great car!

About Time!
By Alex on 01/28/06 12:53 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car offers the best of European, Japanese and American car making and design. I am pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone.

06 Fusion Built For The Road Ahead
By Cindy on 01/21/06 18:21 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Since I purchased my Fusion, all other midsize cars pale in comparison. The ease of handling and the get up and go are to say the least, amazing!

A unified bond
By Steve Ferrari on 01/19/06 15:00 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Quiet and tight and everything is right!

Ford Fusion 2006
By Jen on 01/18/06 20:51 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I just bought my car last week and I love it. It handles great and has a lot of features. I have the SEL and it is well worth the money. The interior has a lot of room. The extra features I got are great especially the Traction Control. Handles pretty well in the snow and ice.

An easy choice over the Acura TL
By BearcatFan on 01/18/06 16:10 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I had decided on an Acura TL purchase this Spring until I saw a few ads for the Fusion. After a test drive and some internet research, it was an easy decision to purchase the V6 SEL. Not only did I get a car with comparable options, I saved over $11,000.00. So the Ford nameplate isn't an Acura - so what!

I thought is was a FORD
By Mitch on 01/18/06 02:02 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

Recently purchased my Fusion and I absolutely love it. I needed a commuter car and got a luxury car instead. The SEL V-6 is well put together and seems to love being on the road.

Best new car I have ever owned!
By smily720 on 01/18/06 00:30 AM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've only owned it about 3 weeks now. But have yet to find anything that I DON'T like about it! It's an awesome car. Beautiful stylish family car. I actually had someone in a BMW at a red light next to me ask, "is that the new FORD FUSION"? He said, "awesome looking car"! I would recommend it HIGHLY!

Incredible
By Tek on 01/16/06 18:48 PM (PST)

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This car has excellent agility, a comfortable ride, quick acceleration, and very smooth shift.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.