Used 2006 Ford Fusion Sedan Consumer Reviews - 297 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion model:

Better than my 96 Camry, even after 1 year
By Stephanie

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

What a great ride. Drove from No. California to Vegas and it was awesome to get out on the open road. Tight handling is so much better than the looseness of the Camry I drove previous to purchasing my Fusion. I have owned a Honda, a Nissan, and another Ford model in the past 20 years and aside from my very first "new car" which was a Nissan, this is the best. I would definitely purchase this car again. Price tag is unbeatable. Only thing is I can't quite figure out what is up with the high beams. Not sure if I am operating the device correctly or if they just don't work. Need to consult manual or ask the next time I am in for routine service.

I love the way it handles, the power, and both the interior and exterior design.

Automatic lights, outside thermometer and rear visibility.

Great Car for a 19 yr old
By DanoTheMANO

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I was lucky enough to have my parents buy this car for me to replace a vehicle that I actually out grew! I am 6 foot five. I find this vehicle to be very comfortable for my long body. I love the style of this car so much. People often think I am driving a Caddy. I don't get exceptional gas mileage, only averaging close to 25-26 mph, but that is driving back and forth to college going over a lot of hills and mountains. So it probably isn't too bad. I think i have a pretty amazing ride for only being 19 years old. Buy the slush mats, they are like 90 bucks but they keep your carpet protected!

Leather is amazing, fog lights are so bright, analog clock, nice sound system, 17 inch wheels, side airbags, SEL is the only way to go. Trunk size holds all of my dirty clothes. Quality vehicle.

The chrome like button on my shifter peeled, chrome tape is a little cheap.

Great Car
By Jack H

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I test drove the Fusion, Camry, Accord, Charger, and Impala before buying the Fusion. After driving the cars, the Impala and Fusion were top on my list. I loved how the Fusion drove and the styling and decided to lease it. It has never broke down and continues to impress me. I am happy with my decision to buy it.

Styling, and the radio. Great sound system.

Nothing.

great car
By david j. catlin

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is a pleasure to drive, comfortable, quiet ride, build quality, color exterior and interior. The economy is very good. The transmission should have a lockout for the overdrove. Trunk space is another plus.

Quiet ride, solid tight body, excellent appearance and choice of colors, paint quality.

1, 2, drive without lockout (button) for overdrive.

Good Car
By Martin

2006 Ford Fusion Sedan SEL 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I've had the car since March 2006. It drives great and I really like it. There are a few problems but the dealership is happy to fix them for me. I had a bad door seal, which made a whistling sound while driving and my lumber support in my seat broke and my door lock. The dealership fixed all those things quickly. Overall, it is a great car and I would recommend it.

Quick acceleration for a V6, 6-disk radio, analog clock, very comfortable, nice looks outside and inside.