2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Fusion

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Fusion
By ibteeman on

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought this car 6 weeks ago for an around the country trip. So far I've put 9000 miles on the car and traveled from Atlanta through the north to Oregon, to South California, and back through the south. 2 weeks after I bought the car, Ford came out with their announcement....sorry...we meant 40 MPG on the road, not 47. That was one of the reasons I had purchased this car. But hey, going to get some money back in September, right? Fuel milage has only once came near the 40 (new number) for the highway. So far, I'm averaging around 36 mpg. That has been disappointing. But the other reasons I bought the car was for the comfort and quiet on on that it delivers!

Favorite Features

Car is comfortable and quiet. Really like the sirius travel features, especially the weather radar.

Suggested Improvements

voice command will recognize my voice perfectly one time and then have to repeat several times the next. there have been 4-5 times that I have to quit using the voice command and stop the car to get to the application or call that I was trying to make. Need to find a way to clear this issue.