Great car
By marklally on
2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
This is one of if not the best car I have ever owned. I and everyone I know think the cars looks are outstanding. My car has the appearance package with the five spoke wheels and the non low- rolling resistance tires, I expected to take a noticeable hit on the gas mileage because of this, but it just hasn't seemed to be the case. This cars handling and driving dynamics are just top notch, it's unusually quite, the seats are very comfortable and the gas mileage in fantastic. Now for the bad part; My Ford Touch is horrible, it's every bit as bad as the reviews say it is. it's a huge black eye on a otherwise great car experience. I hope Ford cures this problem in haste.
Favorite Features
The looks, Five stars. Fuel mileage, Five stars. Handling, Five stars. Comfort, Five stars. Power, Three stars ( for a hybrid, Five stars). Gages, and displays, Four stars. My Ford Touch ( HVAC, Navigation, Radio controls) 1 star.
Suggested Improvements
Abandon My Ford Touch NOW. Keep the 8" display for navigation, back up camera and other info. Make all the primary HVAC and radio controls simple buttons, knobs or sliders. Make the display interactive only for more necessarily complex interactions. Make the voice interactions intuitive and at least as good as the cheapest Garmin GPS or cell phone. Make the GPS screen usable for navigation if someone is siting it the passenger seat ( the car already has this information). Make it so I can actually control what the HVAC system does, if I want it to vent, I want it to vent, if I want the A/C compressor off, I want it off. if I want heat on my feet, I want heat on my feet, PERIOD.