Used 2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan

View reviews for a specific Fusion Hybrid model:

2014 Hybrid SE Review
By Geno Gomez III

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Make sure to view and add your phone to the car. Most newer car systems have a very easy to use system and can stream Pandora. This car, while technically can pair, is only for calls. Not significant in the grand scheme of things, but if you hate wires, it might be something to consider since an aux port is needed to play music of any kind from your phone.

very happy
By Rick

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I live in the San Francisco bay area and have a round trip commute of 80 miles. I have put 20,000 miles on the car. I bought it used with 20,000 already on it and have not had one problem. Averaging 45 mpg. I use mid grade gasoline and I pay $30 to fill up (San Francisco bay area) couldn't be much happier. At 40,000 miles the car runs the same as the day I bought it.

junk
By Rose

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Only 25k on my vehicle and I continuously have issues with the car not starting/no power. Go to unlock my car, alarm not working; Manually unlock my car. Turn the key in the ignition, nothing. No power. I would not recommend this vehicle to my worst enemy.

Just wait until you warranty is over
By Natalie

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Car was great until 36000 miles! Since then it's been a huge money pit- battery and electronics randomly stop working which caused it to be undrivable and dangerous (250), airbag sensor goes off which cost 600 to fix and now the abs is out so that will be another 1400- all in the last 2 months! I will never buy another ford.

Can't be more pleased
By yodibactum

2014 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my 2014 model in March of 2014 and have now surpassed 20,000. I live in PA with many hills and valleys, hot, humid summers, and cold winters. Most of my mileage is local, although I do take many trips of 50 miles or more including a trip to Colorado, Georgia, and Canada. That said, the only times I got less then 50 mpg was the first two tanks of gas (47 and 49) and during the winter months because most of my driving was local and the car would take time to warm up. My overall mileage since owning the vehicle is better then 53 mpg and this last tank gave me 60 for the first time.

The secret is in how you drive it. My car is no different then the ones claiming lower mileage

The quietness of driving on battery and listening to the tunes provided by my USB port. I love the comments from observers as they say, "you might want to get that muffler checked" or "dang, how long you been here, I never heard you pull up". The fact that I just returned from Niagara, Canada and checked my trip logs just to find that on my last tank of gas, I drove 672 miles and 421 was driven on battery...

None, I am totally happy and I might add, I am 67 and have owned many cars in my lifetime with most of them purchased new. I have never been happier.