Ford Fusion Hybrid 2013
By ksaclo on
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Owned for 7 months and reading reviews to see if there were serious issues I may run into. The majority of the reviews are right on target with my findings and the only bad reviews are from people who do not drive the car properly or are having a specific one off issue, then blowing it out of proportion (e.g. tires rupture easily. Huh?). Currently getting 44.4 MPG once I learned not to punch the gas pedal and keep the gas lightly applied esp. on the HWY (60-70). Teenage daughter driving goes down about 10 MPG (2+2=?). Love this car and is the best commuter car ever purchased. That coming from a very experienced southern California driver and a friend who owns the Titanium agrees 100%.
Favorite Features
Technical amenities are nice. I am in the technology industry so I know what I am referring to. I had a person in my car who owns a nice 2 year old BMW who commented "Wow, I wish I had some of those features on a touch screen in my car.". Rearview camera is also nice and the overall stylings compared to the majority of hybrids (which are either ugly or the same body as their best selling car, with the hybrid slapped on to it).
Suggested Improvements
Noticed a few glitches in the Sync/bluetooth features, but nothing that prevents me from using it (e.g. can't go back scrolling thru phonebook while driving, but can scroll ahead.).