2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Finally had to do a review

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Finally had to do a review
By bruceski2 on

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have had my 2013 fusion hybrid SE for 8 months and just passed 40,000 miles without a single problem. I have never gotten below 40 mpg and routinely get 44-46 in the summer and 41-44 in the winter. It really doesn't matter how I drive the car, the mileage rarely strays. Everywhere I go people ask me about the car and I can't say anything negative. It is the one car I have owned that I truly enjoy. I had the software upgrade and it did not increase or decrease my mileage. I have a ton of bells and whistles that I only got because the car already had them on it. This is by far the best car I have owned.

Favorite Features

Love the park assist and cross traffic monitor. The back up camera is a must have and makes parking a breeze.

Suggested Improvements

The only real improvement I could see is the leather is wearing a little more than I'd like but at least as good as my old Toyota.
By polarblair
on 04/16/15 09:37 AM (PDT)

Hello Bruce, I'm looking into buying a ford fusion hybrid soon (possibly later today). Like you I have a crazy commute. I'm curious about how many miles you currently have, as well as, your current stance on the reliability. Feel free to reply or text me, what ever is easier. Thanks! Thanks, Justin [contact info removed]