2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Fantastic Car

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Fantastic Car
By dewiseone on

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Took over 3 months from ordering to possession but was well worth the wait. My wife and I absolutely love the car. It is the most comfortable car I have sat in. It is easy for a large man 6 ft 285 lbs to get in and out of. We are only averaging 40.9 mpg. I know it is not 47 but blame the EPA and not Ford. They make up the rules for the test, Ford just followed them. I am happy with the mileage, how many other roomy mid size sedans can get over 40 mpg?

3 position memory. Power passenger seat. Rear View camera. Rear Warning system, Cross Traffic alert, already saved me once in a parking lot. Adaptive cruise control is fantastic. Eco Cruise smooths out the ride. Lane change warning system is great although the first time it steered me back into the lane it felt weird. Love the rain sensing wipers and automatic bright/dim headlights. They react to an oncoming car faster than I can.

Faster response to touch in MFT. It works well, just a little slow to respond as compared to a smartphone or tablet. Better voice recognition. (It doesn't like my wife's voice)