Best Car Yet
By richaardg on
2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
After a thousand miles I am well satisfied with my Fusion. MPG for me is 44 to 51 by driving as taught in Drivers Ed and liberal use of Cruse. I bought all the safety features except park assist and love how they work. Lane Keeping is great. The backup camera is the best I have seen in any car and I have looked at a lot of them before buying my Fusion. Active Cruse Control really works well too, especially on interstates. The SE model is well equipped and My Ford Touch is no problem contrary to what Consumer Reports says. I also am glad the Moon Roof was optional. I did not have to buy it.
Favorite Features
The Backup Camera. With sensors the two are perfect for safety. The radio sound system is excellent. The drivers seat with lumbar control allows for adjustment to fit the driver. And of course I can not leave out looks. People have just walked up to me and said, "What is it?" Others have said, "It just doesn't look like a Ford?" The light colored interior is a plus too. And yes I would buy it again.
Suggested Improvements
No car should be without daylight running lights and a 6 way adjustable passenger seat. Also the glove box needs a backward tilt so stored items don't slide out. If the center console would be narrowed it would give a more driver and passenger room.