Used 2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews - 54 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid

View reviews for a specific Fusion Hybrid model:

Great car and fuel economy above EPA
By greycrx87

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just recently purchased my 2013 FFH, and absolutely fell in love with it. My previous car was only getting around 18MGP avg, while this car already is sitting at 43 avg. I have trips where I can easily go above 50 MGP, even as close to 60 MGP and the engine is not even broken in. I have the SE version that comes with Nav and leather seats, the car is very comfortable and I really like the way it handles. Regular driving to work I achive mid 40s MGP with AC on, and high 40s MGP without AC. Great car.

Drove the car for 3 years now, no issues, and I must say Fusion is very comfortable car, we have done many road trips from Chicago to UP, I wish there was a bit more of trunk space. but overall A+

Great looking car, terrible reliability on Ford Sync, Poor mileage
By r_r

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Car looks great, drives well for a hybrid, solidly built with a nice interior.
However the Ford Sync system along with voice-activated navigation totally sucks.
Navigation doesn't compute route 1/2 the time, screen keeps freezing over, reboots by itself.

To add insult to injury, I've had the car 2 months and taken it twice already to the dealer--they simply reset the system and say nothing is wrong and nothing more they can do.
Completely unacceptable.

If you buy this car, avoid getting the sync and navigation system.
You will be burning a few thousand $ for nothing.

Exterior, leather interior and appointments.

Ford Sync Navigation

47 MPG maybe not a lie but sure ain't true
By john1932

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

If you can get anything over 30 MPG in town you can not drive over 25 and need to coast to stops.

On the highway 35 MPG is what you get.

Back seat leg room not there, trunk small even considering battery pack.

Driver side window molding coming off so I am gluing it on.

Am I disappointed of course but everything above I can live with except the total deception
Ford has put out on the MPG one might expect.

The car looks good on the outside

Either some how improve the MPG a driver gets from the car or start telling the truth about it.

Awesome car!!
By sledgehammer44

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've owned the car for roughly 1800 miles now. The first few tanks it was averaging 38mpg but on my current tank it jumped up to 43mpg.
I live in an area that is mountainous so I feel this is very good for my area and it would seem there is a break in period to get better mpg.

As for the rest of the car I think it is fantastic. Lots of tech toys, seats are comfortable, rides smooth and yet it handles turn very well. I never thought I would own a Hybrid, because I think the Prius looks like pooh, but Ford really hit one out of the park with this car!

Handling, radio, ride quality, everything!!

more horsepower.

Best Car Yet
By richaardg

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

After a thousand miles I am well satisfied with my Fusion. MPG for me is 44 to 51 by driving as taught in Drivers Ed and liberal use of Cruse. I bought all the safety features except park assist and love how they work. Lane Keeping is great. The backup camera is the best I have seen in any car and I have looked at a lot of them before buying my Fusion. Active Cruse Control really works well too, especially on interstates. The SE model
is well equipped and My Ford Touch is no problem contrary to what Consumer Reports says. I also am glad the Moon Roof was optional. I did not have to
buy it.

The Backup Camera. With sensors the two are perfect for safety. The radio sound system is excellent. The drivers seat with lumbar control allows for adjustment to fit the driver. And of course I can not leave out looks. People have just walked up to me and said, "What is it?" Others have said, "It just doesn't look like a Ford?" The light colored interior is a plus too. And yes I would buy it again.

No car should be without daylight running lights and a 6 way adjustable passenger seat. Also the glove box needs a backward tilt so stored items don't slide out. If the center console would be narrowed it would give a more driver and passenger room.