2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: 2013 Fusion Hybrid--Efficient,

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

2013 Fusion Hybrid--Efficient, gorgeous & fun
By hatnbak on

2013 Ford Fusion Hybrid SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have had my car for 4 weeks, 1400 miles. So far I've averaged around 44 mpg overall, but have hit 52 on certain drives. I love all the tech features in the car (I got a number of the options), including adaptive cruise control, lane control, cross-traffic alert, blind spot warning, voice control for climate/entertainment, etc. Quality of everything feels very good & very European; if it didn't have Ford badges, could easily (from inside or out) be mistaken for a Volvo/Audi type of car (I traded from an Audi). Integrates well with my Droid RAZR and external music device (MOTOACTV)

Hybrid system. Works seamlessly---achieves great results & coaches through brake-recovery display, eco display, etc. Ability to easily change settings on so many things (personalize key, settings for lights, locks, warnings, etc.,, etc.) Clean look of interior (most buttons soft-touch and appear flush)

none that I can think of yet!