Pleasantly Surprised
By Vietvet on
2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I stopped by a dealer to take another look at the Fusion Hybrid. I wanted to make sure this was the car I wanted even though I had thoroughly researched the vehicle on Edmunds. The car in stock had just rolled off the transporter and happened to be exactly what I intended to eventually buy. After test driving the car I decided to buy it on the spot. I was expecting to get 30/38 city/highway. I've had the car about three weeks now and have been getting 41 city and 40 highway. This is outstanding for a car this comfortable and quiet. Recently drove a new BMW 3 series turbo diesel and believe the Fusion is more comfortable and handles about 98% as well as the BMW. It's the best car I've owned.
Favorite Features
My favorite features are many. The display is absolutely amazing and provides great information. Sync is extremely easy to use and truly makes using the phone while driving as safe as having a conversation with a passenger. I Love the CVT transmission and Atkinson Cycle Engine; very refined.
Suggested Improvements
I wish they could have saved a little more trunk space but this has not been a problem thus far. Everything else has been flawless.