2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Drivers Ultimate Bliss
By csavas on
2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Day 60 of ownership of my new 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid. I have owned Chevy's exclusively all my life, and always have loved them. Started researching new cars, innovative, stylish, technology, and "good" gas mileage. After 8 weeks of visiting dealers, test drives, I convinced myself to make the jump to Ford, all because of the Fusion Hybrid. All I can say, "I'm Lovin It", and I'm not speaking about the Golden Arches, but rather the Blue Oval Badge. This car is AmaZing. Stylish, nice lines beautifully revealed by the Tri-Platinum White color. So quiet, so smooth, it's like a magic carpet ride cruising down the highway. Technology beaucoup, and plenty of power, with super handling. "Own One"
Favorite Features
Being a technology nut, even though I'm 56, it was definitely a contributing factor(s) to my purchase. SYNC- traffic, nav, color weather radar (real time). Voice activation almost everything, including climate. Backup camera with superior resolution. BLIS - blind spot avoidance! Auto variable windshield wiper speed according to rain intensity. Unbelievable navigation system, with real time traffic via SiriusTraffic Link. Actually it has very comfortable seats too. Oh yeah, 12 speaker Sony Sound System with your own JukeBox feature. My 90 year old Dad can't believe the car and loves the technology everytime he is with me. Instrument panel layout, design, and info so cool too. Lots of info!!!!
Suggested Improvements
-Auto seat positioning with entry / exit. -Mirror illuminated turn signals from front & back -Rear Seat Area a/c & heat outlets -A dedicated area and mount for "speedpasses" auto pay toll booth features, & perhaps actually built in! -Remote Bi-Directional Start standard -Front sensors and camera to help with head on parking to avoid curbs and hood/bumper strikes with obstacles or other cars. Camera could activate at 2 miles per hour or less in drive.