2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Wow! Whadda great car!!!!!!!!!

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Wow! Whadda great car!!!!!!!!!!!
By Larry Rymal on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased the first Ford Fusion Hybrid in my county and I was like a little boy in a bicycle shop during the old days! The driving experience was amazing, as soon as I left the dealership. First off-SILENCE-as soon as I left the lot. The battery charge propelled the car and I heard noting. The gasoline motor seamlessly kicked in as I increased speed. Performance on the highway is quite good, I think. However, going up hills at 70mph will offer a bit of gasoline motor noise. It is almost unnerving because generally, the car is very quiet. Airconditioning is amazing. While I was "idling" in a parking lot, it used the battery most of the time, gas motor part time. 502A package is mine.

The 502A package offers nearly a luxury car. You get all the awesome features of such a vehicle, so I would have to target the propulsion and economy as the "favorite feature". I can't offer anything different than what the others have typed, just that it is simply AWESOME. Congratulations to Ford.

Locking fuel door. Left side of console crowds my right knee. Entertainment console is boring and busy, with the bottom fading out of view for a driver. INCLUDE CELL PHONE SIGNAL AMPLIFIER. Sync dies in rural areas, when compared to GM's OnStar, which uses a more powerful transmitter.