Very Impressed
By Sergio on
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
My wife and I have had the car for about a month and half. No problems whatsoever. Car drives smooth and extremely quite. I honestly feel like I'm in a luxury car. We are very impressed w/what Ford has come out with. This is our first American car and we are very happy w/the decision we made. I really hope Ford builds on this generation of technology. We drove the Honda Insight imagine the handles like that of a beat up shopping cart at the market. You pay for what you get. Prius was nice and all but looks like a bad laboratory accident. I will say this MPG on 2010 Prius is better but itís not a sedan. The Fusion Hybrid looks like a normal car. Congratz Ford on a job well done.
Favorite Features
Leather seats are very comfortable. MS Sync w/Sirus Travel Link is awesome. I-pod connection is great too.BLIS is a very powerful sensor and of course Dual LCD SmartGauge Cluster with Eco Guide.
Suggested Improvements
For the price you pay Ford needs to put LED (light-emitting diode) like in the Prius Pk 5. Please finish the job properly. The arm rest near gear box needs to move in and out.