2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Simply Amazing

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Simply Amazing
By Dave on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm very fussy and hard to please technically (and not often given to spending the time to write these things). But after 800 miles I am very impressed with this vehicle. The technology in the 2010 Fusion Hybrid is simply amazing and I'm happy with my decision. (Did I mention I was impressed?) Ford build quality has significantly improved since my last Ford. I heartily recommend this vehicle. (If you're near Columbus OH, go see Mathews Ford in Newark - they were very accommodating.)

Handles nicely. Excellent ride. Comfortable seats. Refined appearance. Hybrid instrumentation is very engaging (and the configurable LCD dashboard is just awesome). Daytime Running Lights are already installed (but you have to go to the dealer to have the SJB programmed to enable them.)

Many aspects of the Nav UI are disabled when moving (the BIGGEST is not being able to set a new destination by street address). Speed limits should display for all roads. Nav should use the SYNC'd address book in my phone for dest input. DRL's should be usable without having to go to the dealer!

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review