2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Pleasureable Driving Experience?

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Pleasureable Driving Experience?
By wnyvet on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Absolutely! In today's hustle-n- bustle world, never thought it possible, to actually look forward to getting behind the wheel! '97 Accord served me well for 13 years, but I was ready to give Ford a go. Thus far, am extremely happy. The ride's head-n-shoulders more comfortable/enjoyable than the Accord. Awesome economy; improving daily w/experience. Exceeding 40 MPG combined, and rising, doubling the Accord. Technology's there to achieve awesome results, yet with slightly practiced driving discipline, happiness prevails. Fun to drive: can improve, when not pushed by over-aggressive motorists. Build quality/reliability: too early for an accurate assessment, happy so far.

Favorite Features

It's too pretty or handsome, depending upon you perspective! Makes me park far, far away from other cars in lots, enabling me to walk farther to my destination, hence, improved physical conditioning, LOL. In summary, it's just a pleasant joy, all the way around. Just loving to drive again.

Suggested Improvements

1. Not convinced about gas tank security; seems vulnerable. Thieves may want to steal gas simply "because it's in a hybrid, and they don't use much gas, anyways". LOL. Please make the gas door lockable. 2. Isn't it about time, cars came with factory-installed, quality mudguards?