2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Marines Would Rather Drive A F

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Marines Would Rather Drive A FFH.
By MoTard on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm a Marine who drives 100 miles everyday to work. I was in the market for a Hybrid because of that and it was between this, Altima, Camry, Insight, and Prius.. and I'm very happy I chose a FFH. The size impressed me immediately, I didn't expect much from a mid-size sedan, a FORD one. Wonderful sparkling black paint. And once I'm in, I'm impressed by the soft, high-quality interior; And I own a 2001 Infiniti Q45 as well. Saves me so much money and power is most sufficient. A Prius actually coerced me and I left that stupid thing in the dust. I'm glad someone made a hybrid that can fit my family, doesn't look stupid. A CAR first + Hybrid.

Ford Sync does really well in..well.. syncing everything together. Handsome looks. Attractive, spacious interior. Customizable interior lights. Solid, quiet ride. I can find movie times, 5- day weather, and gas prices! I'm not fond of domestic cars, but Ford has made me believe that they can compete.

I still miss the V8 of the Q45. I cruise alot and I can't tell if cruise is turned on or off and that annoys me. No cancel on cruise. Sony premium system was extremely harsh to listen to at first, but still little harsh now. Sync is slow on traffic incidents. Map is sorely outdated. Tires stink too.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review