2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: I Bought a What?!?!

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

I Bought a What?!?!
By saulio on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Purchase was seamless. Had X-Plan thru son so price was great! Just finished first tank and the numbers don't lie: 15.846 gallons, 613.6 miles (about half/half city/hw), 38.8 on computer, 38.72 by my numbers. Much better than EPA in city, about EPA on HW. I drive pretty hard and still learning about Hybrid but mileage is a relief. Got the 502A package, White bc of sons (this generation LOVES white?!?!). Real beauty is that it drives like a sedan. I have owned Hondas for the last six years and I could not believe this is a Ford. Comfortable, QUIET inside and out, sits High, SONY Sound System ROCKS (according to sons). So not only am I happy but my sons think I'm cool again--PRICELESS!!!

Navigation system is great. Have it on the Honda and this one is better. Plus it plays DVDs! SYNC system is fantastic.

Tires not so great-- will need to buy new ones b4 the first snow because according to tire rack these tires STINK in the snow--that's a professional assessment.