2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Happy Hybrid Owner

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Happy Hybrid Owner
By JT on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Got the metallic green with tan interior which has received lots of compliments. Just went over 1K miles and had one issue with an engine light that came on to which there was no trouble found and it hasn't returned over the last 500 miles. Took a ride with an SEL V6 first and it had nice zip. Took out the hybrid right afterward though and it rode so much smoother. I had a V6 Honda 6 speed coupe prior to this car and don't miss it at all. Sync is flawless and the whole NAV display is way sharper. Am getting between 35-36 mpg with a fairly hilly terrain and maybe 60/40 highway/city driving. Would recommend this car to anyone. Its a real winner.

Favorite Features

Rear camera was a surprise favorite, making backing into a space a breeze. Bluetooth works flawlessly with my iPhone and the whole SYNC/NAV system is awesome. Find the Empower gauge very informative without being distracting. I would have to say though that my favorite feature is the smooth ride.

Suggested Improvements

Missed my homelink until I read in a blog a simple suggestion to remove the clip from the original remote and Velcro into the driver's side door. There is a cup holder with a flat space next to it that is a perfect spot. I just lower my hand into that area and hit the button. Nuff about trunk.