2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Great car that is fun to drive

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great car that is fun to drive
By DavidCaruso on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I got the fully loaded 502A package in early May and have put 2,000 miles on the car so far. It's been worth every penny. On the long road trip to the beach I made (Around 500 miles round trip), I didn't find myself constantly trying to adjust my body sitting down for so long because the seats were so comfortable. The sound system was great to listen to, and the navigation has been a godsend for my fiancé who is used to me getting lost on trips. So far I'm averaging 39 MPG and its steadily climbing the more I've adjusted my driving thanks to the efficiency leaves. No matter how efficient a car is, its the driver that gets the most out of it. The leaves help with just that. GJ Ford.

All the technology, leather seats, adjustable A/C options, silent car start up, and the overall feel of the car. It feels like a luxury car.

I'd like the packages to the car to be more custom made. I got the 502A package, but would have preferred to not have the moonroof option, as well as Sirius. A bigger hard drive than 10 gigs would be better too.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review