2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Great Car - Good Job

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

Great Car - Good Job Ford
By wadere on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have had the car almost a month. I was looking at cars all over the map (Infiniti G37, Prius, BMW 1 Series, etc.). I chose the Ford Fusion Hybrid based upon reviews and desire to try a Hybrid. Also, I liked it that Ford did not take a bail-out. Mileage is as averaged (41MPH on the first two tanks and 38MPH on my current tank). Plenty of power for everyday driving. The BLISS sensor had an error yesterday but after wiping down the side of the car it worked again. Lots of Tech (I got the 502 package). Driving it is like playing a video game - beware of distractions. Overall definitely a good choice.

Favorite Features

SYNC, BLISS, Jukebox, Sirius Travel Link, seamless transition from electric drive to gas engine, great gas mileage.

Suggested Improvements

Garage door opener, minor annoyance is that the Nav system retains the destination until you manually cancel it. After driving to a lacation, when I leave the Nav keeps trying to reroute me back until I cancel it.