Great Car, high tech fun all around
By Howie on
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I recently traded in my G6 Hardtop Convertible for a 2010 FFH. My G6 while fun to drive when the top was down was getting an average of 15 mpg. This is the first Ford car I've ever owned and I'm really impressed. The car was a bit more expensive then I hoped, but all Hybrid seems to carry a hefty premium. And there is little to no incentives on them. I just made my first fill up and it was at 560 miles. Was averaging about 36-39 mpg. The fuel gauge is a little misleading. The tank holds 17.5 gallons, but the car list empty at 15 gallons. So you do have a nice reserve, though I wish it was a little more descriptive. Overall its a very fun and semi sporty sedan.
Favorite Features
1. Backup Camera 2. Hybrid Engine/Eco Gauges 3. Nav System (Though Maps seems old) 4. Sync (Love it with my Ipod) but it could u some tweaks to the voice recognition.
Suggested Improvements
For a first year this car is pretty good, only things I can really recommend are a few items the other ford cars have. 1. Park Assist (Escape has it) 2. Cold Heats (Taurus has them) 3. XM Instead of Sirus (yes I know they are the same company but I like XM better). 4. Smaller/Sleeker antenna.