2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: Great But...

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Great But...
By RoughRider on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We have had the car about a month and a half. For the size of vehicle it gets good mileage. Traded in a Highlander Hybrid. Seems to be a fairly well designed vehicle. The back up camera is far superior to the Toyota and the BLIS system is great. For all the wonderful features about this car, it rides like a tank. Took a trip from Portland to Seattle and back. By the time we got home, my wife and I felt beat to death. Have discussed ride issue with Dealer and FMCO, but apparently that is the way the car is designed. You can tell this is a 4 cyl. engine, but with the electric assist it still moves.

Instrumentation, helps challenge me to see how efficient I can drive. Like the short drive mileage information. Got 70.4 MPG on one short drive. Love the sync system, especially the phone link. Backup camera and BLIS system.

Give the car a smoother ride. Memory drivers seat. Put more padding in the seats.