Good Effort Ford
By Bob on
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
Orderd Jan 24th 2009. Took delivery Mar 31st 2009. Had ordered without leather and dealer was going to install but they first promised 1 day then said 3 weeks so took another car they had with leather. BIG MISTAKE see Suggested Improvements. The dealer has promised to replace the both seats and not just the covers so I hope they will be of a better fit and quality. Overall the car drives GREAT, the gas milage is as advertised and the 502A package has all the toys. I love the Sync and the voice recogination along with the back up system and the blind spot indicators on the side view mirrors. Ford did their homework onthis car. I usully lease but this one I bought and hope to have it 8 years.
Favorite Features
Have the 502A package and the White Pearl finish. Have gotten a lot of positive comments, from friends, neighbors and people seeing the car when I am out driving.
Suggested Improvements
The leather had so many wrinkles Ford agreed to replace the leather. After the dealer installed the new leather it was even worse the then original. I do not know why on the Hybrid they cannot have the leather installed as good as I had on my Audi A4 which was about the same price.