2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Review: BEST CAR EVER!!

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Review

Base Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

BEST CAR EVER!!
By amerck245 on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Bought this car in August '09 and it was the best decision I've ever made. This car is amazing. It is so technologically advanced that it is a total surprise it was made by Ford. I've owned a 2005 BMW 525i and my wife drives a 2008 Acura TL and this car beats them both, hands down. The ride is so smooth and in my opinion it feels like it's gliding over the road. The look and feel inside and out is of a luxury car that costs 15K to 20K more. Everywhere I go people ask me questions and most of them always say the same thing: "Ford makes this?" And not to mention the fuel savings! I commute 100 miles to work each day, and went from filling up 3 times a week to 1.

Favorite Features

Sync is awesome. The interaction between my radio, phone and mp3 player is a breeze. You talk and it understands. The BMW and the Acura always have problems with the speech recognition. Also BLIS w/ cross Traffic Alert is great.

Suggested Improvements

Two things I found so far: 1. Folding mirrors. Why Ford doesn't make folding mirrors is beyond me. 2. Memory for Drivers seat. If Ford takes care of those 2 things this car will be able to compete with the best luxury cars out there!!