2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic Consumer Review - An absolutely great car

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Review

An absolutely great car
By jeff_h on

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I sold my Prius after over 100k miles, lost 10MPG but gained a FAR better ride and features. I've had the car for 4 weeks and 3,000 miles and I am very pleased. The sticker MPG is 41/36 and after 3,000 miles of mixed driving my MPG is 39.8 which is pretty darn good. Sync is great, I think the sound system is also great, the backup camera is very handy too. Whether the added price is worth it for the hybrid, each consumer will have to decide for him/herself. The $1,700 tax credit is valid until 9/30/09, it defrays some of the extra cost. Bottom line -- if you are considering a Camry/Prius and don't test drive this first, you need a "kick me" sign on your back.

Favorite Features

Sync with hands-free phone and voice-activated music selections, along with voice-activated navigation. The interior looks great, as does the exterior.

Suggested Improvements

The biggest thing I can think of is that I wish there were a couple more cup holders in the back at the base of the center console (this is where the 110v outlet is on the hybrid).