Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 157 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (157 reviews )

And so it begins
By Richard A

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm coming up on my year anniversary with my Fusion Hybrid. I like the car, but am beginning to have some problems. I have my display set on providing the most information possible. It has begun resetting itself to another setting. And, I got in the car the other day and an alarm went off saying to start the car to disable the alarm. Hmm. I got out of the car, hit the lock button, and opened the door. I took it to the dealer and the door handle on the inside HAS BROKEN! Shouldn't the way you get out of the car be one of the most dependable parts? I would have expected it to be a hard metal, not plastic. I was afraid of buying domestic, I hope it wasn't a mistake.

Quiet, Comfortable

Use quality parts, especially when they are high usage.

Absolutely better than Prius
By Xueshu Song

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have own two Toyota Prius cars since 2001 and 2005. Ford Fusion Hybrid is a much better value as it is larger, more conformable, and with more efficient hybrid system. It always starts its engine only after pulling out of the garage and you would never have to keep the garage door or window open to keep the air fresh inside.

Passenger volume, less pollution.

All-wheel drive, greater cargo volume, and more ergonomic interior.

The Best
By tkirkman

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my hybrid last mont and had not a clue how far Ford has come from the days of my Ford Vans and Mustang. The car surpasses my expectations and we call it it our American Benz. All the comfort and features you could have in a car for less than $30,000 I would recommend this car over my BMW.

GPS, Sync system, Amazing displays on the dash and many more! also the back up camera.

More exterior colors to chose from

Superbly engineered hybrid
By TXhybrid

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have owned the car 3 weeks and love driving it. Previously a lifelong Honda owner, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is the best car I've ever driven. Hybrid engine is superbly engineered, slipping seamlessly between electric and gas mode. Very luxurious feel inside with great features that come standard on the hybrid. Great size for fitting 2 car seats in back, plus an adult when needed. Am averaging 34-35 mpg so far, which is great with all the AC use in 100 degree weather.

Sync, dual climate control. Quiet ride, especially in electric mode. Fuel economy tracking.

Slight clicking noise from seat belt that becomes audible because the engine is so quiet.

Top Dog
By Ford Fusion

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drive to Prescott and back to cordes, so I only have highway miles, my best mileage is 42+ and my lowest is 39.5. I fill my tank once a month. This car has made a Ford person out of me with a four cylinder that has good power although I do not push it, it has made me smile when I have had to use the passing gear. This car is something special and Ford should push it`s quality because it is there. I have made my best decision and I have never owned a foreign car and do not care for them, buy American.

Style-interior-Sinc.I bought the same car i test drove in,and that it`s got to mean something.I`m impressed.

Seems to have all i need and no changes needed.Drive one and you`ll buy one or two.