Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (155 reviews )

The Best
By tkirkman

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my hybrid last mont and had not a clue how far Ford has come from the days of my Ford Vans and Mustang. The car surpasses my expectations and we call it it our American Benz. All the comfort and features you could have in a car for less than $30,000 I would recommend this car over my BMW.

GPS, Sync system, Amazing displays on the dash and many more! also the back up camera.

More exterior colors to chose from

Superbly engineered hybrid
By TXhybrid

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have owned the car 3 weeks and love driving it. Previously a lifelong Honda owner, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is the best car I've ever driven. Hybrid engine is superbly engineered, slipping seamlessly between electric and gas mode. Very luxurious feel inside with great features that come standard on the hybrid. Great size for fitting 2 car seats in back, plus an adult when needed. Am averaging 34-35 mpg so far, which is great with all the AC use in 100 degree weather.

Sync, dual climate control. Quiet ride, especially in electric mode. Fuel economy tracking.

Slight clicking noise from seat belt that becomes audible because the engine is so quiet.

Top Dog
By Ford Fusion

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drive to Prescott and back to cordes, so I only have highway miles, my best mileage is 42+ and my lowest is 39.5. I fill my tank once a month. This car has made a Ford person out of me with a four cylinder that has good power although I do not push it, it has made me smile when I have had to use the passing gear. This car is something special and Ford should push it`s quality because it is there. I have made my best decision and I have never owned a foreign car and do not care for them, buy American.

Style-interior-Sinc.I bought the same car i test drove in,and that it`s got to mean something.I`m impressed.

Seems to have all i need and no changes needed.Drive one and you`ll buy one or two.

Just Go Get One!
By One Happy Buyer

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have owned the car for 30 days, having traded a 2008 Civic Hybrid. Must say this is an amazing change for the good. Ride, room, handling, amenities, everything about it is a big plus over the Civic we really loved. Can't say enough good about my experience so far!

The graphics are fun to watch and informative. The standard radio a great choice. The ride is plush next to what we had before.

Only one I find that the AC vents don't turn upward enough for me to cool the top of the interior. I'm tall and I can tell that the AC is not getting to the top of the interior on a really hot day.

Stalling Issue - Another Example
By bert

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's back in the dealership which seems unable to fix the problem of unexpected stalls whether traveling on the interstate or in the mall parking lot. I wonder how many others are experiencing this safety issue? Ford Motor seems unaware of the issue.

Gas mileage and the Microsoft navigation/entertainment system

Fix the stalling safety defect.

• SUV