Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (153 reviews )

Top Dog
By Ford Fusion

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I drive to Prescott and back to cordes, so I only have highway miles, my best mileage is 42+ and my lowest is 39.5. I fill my tank once a month. This car has made a Ford person out of me with a four cylinder that has good power although I do not push it, it has made me smile when I have had to use the passing gear. This car is something special and Ford should push it`s quality because it is there. I have made my best decision and I have never owned a foreign car and do not care for them, buy American.

Style-interior-Sinc.I bought the same car i test drove in,and that it`s got to mean something.I`m impressed.

Seems to have all i need and no changes needed.Drive one and you`ll buy one or two.

Just Go Get One!
By One Happy Buyer

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have owned the car for 30 days, having traded a 2008 Civic Hybrid. Must say this is an amazing change for the good. Ride, room, handling, amenities, everything about it is a big plus over the Civic we really loved. Can't say enough good about my experience so far!

The graphics are fun to watch and informative. The standard radio a great choice. The ride is plush next to what we had before.

Only one I find that the AC vents don't turn upward enough for me to cool the top of the interior. I'm tall and I can tell that the AC is not getting to the top of the interior on a really hot day.

Stalling Issue - Another Example
By bert

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's back in the dealership which seems unable to fix the problem of unexpected stalls whether traveling on the interstate or in the mall parking lot. I wonder how many others are experiencing this safety issue? Ford Motor seems unaware of the issue.

Gas mileage and the Microsoft navigation/entertainment system

Fix the stalling safety defect.

Best hybrid on the market
By Eric

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've driven the Prius, the new Lexus, the Highlander, and the Civic Hybrid. In terms of ride quality and performance, none of the other hybrids are as good. The transition from electric to gas is seamless, the vehicle handles well, and accelerates quickly and quietly. I'm getting 40 mpg on average, and I drive aggressively. Consumer Reports data now overwhelmingly confirms top reliability for this car, and I know a number of other people who own them. I am very suspicious of the below reviews regarding reliability problems. Are these Honda and Toyota employees?

Styling, electric to gas transition, performance, and tech features.

Not a fan of the wheels or low positioned climate control settings.

Love it!
By krennis

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have had my Fusion for 3 months now and love it! I'm averaging 39.9 miles per gallon and that's a combo of back roads and highway. It's comfortable, handles well, and doesn't feel any less powerful than a gas powered car when merging or passing on the highway. I was a bit intimidated by all the technology at first but once I know how to use it - it's great and my passengers are always impressed. I don't regret my decision to trade in my Honda for this car at all!

Quiet, back up cameras, sync, and roominess. I also enjoy driving by gas stations.

memory on driver's seat. Black cloth interior shows a lot of lint and cat hair - and my cats don't ever get in my car.