Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (155 reviews )

Eye Catcher!
By Stitches26

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my fusion hybrid brand new in July 2010. Must say it caught my eye right away on the lot. I really wanted to buy the new Taurus. But I took a look at the gas mileage and said next. The car is very comfortable and fun to drive. Pricing was great for a loaded car being hybrid. the only think i don't like is that the side mirrors do not fold in. it would be nice for when I'm parking in the city. also needs a better turn by turn direction system. i just use my own gps.

sync,drivers display, the front grill

side mirrors that fold in...better turn by turn directions,drivers control memory for drivers seat and mirrors

Amazing Car!
By Jonny

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I LOVE this car! I was looking at a Hybrid and I was thinking about a Prius but they are too small and I didn't like the futuristic interior. I would highly recommend the leather seats and, my favorite, the 8" navigation screen. Sync is fantastic voice recognition for directions, phone calls, finding places of interest, etc. Overall, a great experience that is worth every penny!

Navigation package with Sync

Standard filler cap

Great American car
By Garry H

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

For the longest time i waited for an American manufacturer to develop a sedan that is good looking, economical, well designed. Finally ford has done it. I am very pleased with the car. Love to drive it, love the sync, interior, blind side alert.

Looks, fuel economy, great driving impressions, sync, interior and exterior design

More choices of rims, front seats narrows up at the shoulder level which is a little annoying, should be able to show syncs turn by turn by directions by hitting the text button

And so it begins
By Richard A

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm coming up on my year anniversary with my Fusion Hybrid. I like the car, but am beginning to have some problems. I have my display set on providing the most information possible. It has begun resetting itself to another setting. And, I got in the car the other day and an alarm went off saying to start the car to disable the alarm. Hmm. I got out of the car, hit the lock button, and opened the door. I took it to the dealer and the door handle on the inside HAS BROKEN! Shouldn't the way you get out of the car be one of the most dependable parts? I would have expected it to be a hard metal, not plastic. I was afraid of buying domestic, I hope it wasn't a mistake.

Quiet, Comfortable

Use quality parts, especially when they are high usage.

Absolutely better than Prius
By Xueshu Song

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have own two Toyota Prius cars since 2001 and 2005. Ford Fusion Hybrid is a much better value as it is larger, more conformable, and with more efficient hybrid system. It always starts its engine only after pulling out of the garage and you would never have to keep the garage door or window open to keep the air fresh inside.

Passenger volume, less pollution.

All-wheel drive, greater cargo volume, and more ergonomic interior.

• SUV