Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion-hybrid - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (153 reviews )

Great American car
By Garry H

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

For the longest time i waited for an American manufacturer to develop a sedan that is good looking, economical, well designed. Finally ford has done it. I am very pleased with the car. Love to drive it, love the sync, interior, blind side alert.

Favorite Features

Looks, fuel economy, great driving impressions, sync, interior and exterior design

Suggested Improvements

More choices of rims, front seats narrows up at the shoulder level which is a little annoying, should be able to show syncs turn by turn by directions by hitting the text button

And so it begins
By Richard A

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I'm coming up on my year anniversary with my Fusion Hybrid. I like the car, but am beginning to have some problems. I have my display set on providing the most information possible. It has begun resetting itself to another setting. And, I got in the car the other day and an alarm went off saying to start the car to disable the alarm. Hmm. I got out of the car, hit the lock button, and opened the door. I took it to the dealer and the door handle on the inside HAS BROKEN! Shouldn't the way you get out of the car be one of the most dependable parts? I would have expected it to be a hard metal, not plastic. I was afraid of buying domestic, I hope it wasn't a mistake.

Favorite Features

Quiet, Comfortable

Suggested Improvements

Use quality parts, especially when they are high usage.

Absolutely better than Prius
By Xueshu Song

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have own two Toyota Prius cars since 2001 and 2005. Ford Fusion Hybrid is a much better value as it is larger, more conformable, and with more efficient hybrid system. It always starts its engine only after pulling out of the garage and you would never have to keep the garage door or window open to keep the air fresh inside.

Favorite Features

Passenger volume, less pollution.

Suggested Improvements

All-wheel drive, greater cargo volume, and more ergonomic interior.

The Best
By tkirkman

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I purchased my hybrid last mont and had not a clue how far Ford has come from the days of my Ford Vans and Mustang. The car surpasses my expectations and we call it it our American Benz. All the comfort and features you could have in a car for less than $30,000 I would recommend this car over my BMW.

Favorite Features

GPS, Sync system, Amazing displays on the dash and many more! also the back up camera.

Suggested Improvements

More exterior colors to chose from

Superbly engineered hybrid
By TXhybrid

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Have owned the car 3 weeks and love driving it. Previously a lifelong Honda owner, the Ford Fusion Hybrid is the best car I've ever driven. Hybrid engine is superbly engineered, slipping seamlessly between electric and gas mode. Very luxurious feel inside with great features that come standard on the hybrid. Great size for fitting 2 car seats in back, plus an adult when needed. Am averaging 34-35 mpg so far, which is great with all the AC use in 100 degree weather.

Favorite Features

Sync, dual climate control. Quiet ride, especially in electric mode. Fuel economy tracking.

Suggested Improvements

Slight clicking noise from seat belt that becomes audible because the engine is so quiet.