Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (153 reviews )

Lovin' going green
By pippin65

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Love this car. Absolutely love it. Want another one. The SYNC will probably be much better on the 2011

Everything... avg. 42+ overall

I love this car!
By Lori B

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've waited 6 months to write a review on my new Fusion Hybrid, to see how it's been going. I must say I made the right choice for me. 95% of my driving is in the city and I am overall averaging between 43-44 mpg - better than what Ford lists. I cannot believe the great mpg, the car is so far very solid, fun to drive, and definitely an eye catcher. Everyone I know told me to "but a real car" - now all the nay-sayers are telling me what a great choice I made and that they love this car. I really don't care what they thought anyway, but it is nice to hear. Time will tell if the mpg holds up and I am hoping it will. If you do mostly city driving - this is the car for you!

MPG, Sync, and SIRIUS

None so far

Great Car
By Rob F

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have owned my Ford for one year now, driven it about 14,000 miles and love it. The fuel mileage is fun to watch (I live in NYC and commute to Northern NJ). When the temperature stays below about 40 Deg F I average about 35 MPG, between 40-75 Deg F about 40 MPG, and above 90 Deg F the mileage drops to about 36 MPG. I have the Sony sound system I don't know how I ever lived without the SYNC system. So far I have had no issues with the car.

SYNC system, fun to drive, fuel economy, the overall design

the battery creates trunk space issues.

Eye Catcher!
By Stitches26

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I bought my fusion hybrid brand new in July 2010. Must say it caught my eye right away on the lot. I really wanted to buy the new Taurus. But I took a look at the gas mileage and said next. The car is very comfortable and fun to drive. Pricing was great for a loaded car being hybrid. the only think i don't like is that the side mirrors do not fold in. it would be nice for when I'm parking in the city. also needs a better turn by turn direction system. i just use my own gps.

sync,drivers display, the front grill

side mirrors that fold in...better turn by turn directions,drivers control memory for drivers seat and mirrors

Amazing Car!
By Jonny

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I LOVE this car! I was looking at a Hybrid and I was thinking about a Prius but they are too small and I didn't like the futuristic interior. I would highly recommend the leather seats and, my favorite, the 8" navigation screen. Sync is fantastic voice recognition for directions, phone calls, finding places of interest, etc. Overall, a great experience that is worth every penny!

Navigation package with Sync