2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid
By Noel on
2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)
I was waiting for a hybrid that really had it all, and the FFH has it in spades. This car is plenty fast, very quiet, comfortable, corners well, has plenty of useful amenities, a wonderful Sony sound system & MS Sync, 3 yr of free voice navigation (in the non Nav equipped model), Sirius radio, many nice safety and monitoring systems, a decent size trunk and has been flawless since purchase. The car goes into electric only mode easily, and can sustain speeds of 46 mph until moving into gas engine mode. I average 41.5 mpg year round (40.3-43.6, season dependent), and live in a hilly area of Northern California. The car is a true 10 of 10.
Favorite Features
Quiet, efficient, amenities, ride. Electric A/C is very nice--you can stop the car and run it during the hot weather if you want. Too many nice features to mention. The Sony sound sytem is magnificent. I love the USB port--have tons of podcasts to pass the time while on longer trips.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the front grill--too gaudy for my tastes. The rest of the styling is quite nice however.