2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (153 reviews )
Super Car
By David Mathis on 05/09/09 22:48 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Had this car 1 week. drives like a dream, elec to gas to elec motors are fantastically not detectable. Smooth seamless shifts with trany. I have city mpg of high 40's with careful acceleration. Combined city hwy gets 42+ mpg. Love the back up camera (502A pkg)in the Navigation screen! The side warning radar feature is accurate and reliable.

FORD FUSION
By 2010 fusion GREAT on 05/06/09 13:14 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

the new fusion is a mixture of sportiness of comfort! and has enough room and comfort to haul the hole family around in comfort and style while getting over 48 mgp!!! wow that kind of MPG is something new for me coming from a toyota camery hybrid that could not touch the fusion on style performance handling and the overall build quailty!!! FORD HAS TURNED AROUND AND IS PRODUCING QUAILITY PRODUCTS!!!!! GO AMERICAN

Love My Fusion Hybrid
By CDS in LA on 05/06/09 12:44 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

In two weeks of ownership have driven my Fusion about a thousand miles so far. Still have more than half of the second tank of gas left. The styling, comfort, performance and handling are enough reason to want the car, but it comes with amazing efficiency too. It's fully loaded and the huge number features are simple to use and more useful than I expected. Well placed controls, comfortable Town Car quality interior, great room, ride and handling in a car that looks beautiful. Buy Ford stock now!

Delivers - A Ford this good?
By premier1guy on 05/05/09 04:58 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Well, this IS a sweet car. I rides incredibly ... much like my past two Honda Accords. The GPS display is large, and the number of computerized features on this vehicles is staggering. It is HIGH TECH, really top end. I can voice control everything except the steering. My wife was predisposed against the FORD until she rode in/drove it. I'm getting 39-50 mpg with a little hypermiling effort. It's a total winner ... IF ... it hold up and is reliable over time. Bottom line ... this is a GREAT car!

Amazing Vehicle
By Michael C. on 05/02/09 18:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am impressed with what Ford has designed and built. Mine also came with the 502A Nav package. My iphone worked without a flaw with the sync via the bluetooth for the phone and the usb for the songs. The car does handle and feel like a luxury car. Smooth and quiet ride with a strong positive feel. The controls are easy to use and the feature list sounds like a Lexus. It is impressive that a car with this much volume and power gets 35+ mpg in the city. I was originally going to purchase an Accord but after reviewing and testing the Fusion Hybrid I believe I made the better choice. The Honda is a good car but no comparison to the quality, feature list, and mpgs of the Fusion. Thanks FORD.

Worth the Wait
By Chadlad on 05/02/09 06:46 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We ordered our Fusion Hybrid on March 2, to take advantage of the maximum tax credit given on the car. We were trading in a Towncar, so wanted a version that had the creature comforts we were used to with heated leather and sunroof,etc. The car arrived on in late April and has so far been trouble free except for the fact that one of our cellphones won't link up with the Sync System.

Good job Ford
By jmalik1 on 04/30/09 08:22 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've had this car for about 3 weeks and have 1000 miles on it now. I am very happy with vehicle so far. My average fuel efficiency over this period has been 41.1 mpg with sensible driving (not hypermiling). I have had shorter city type driving trips of ~55 mpg with very careful (hypermiling type) driving. I belive if one drives the Fusion Hybrid without paying any attention to the fact that its a hybrid then the average fuel economy is probably going to be about 36-37 mpg. From a feature set point of view this vehicle has a lot to offer. I have owned a Toyota Prius before which I liked a lot but Fusion is just in a different category. Its unfair to compare it to a Prius but thats my only p

Great Car
By coast on 04/29/09 19:28 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Perfect, got the 502A package, well worth it. I love how the Ford sync works with navigation. Such high quality, I can't believe it is a Ford. I'm getting high 30's to low 40's MPG. Ford built a fun factor in a hybrid. Much better than the competition. The interior feels like a luxury car. Nice handling too.

Love it!
By Debbie on 04/29/09 17:40 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We have had our Fusion Hybrid for two weeks and have driven it 932 miles (half hiway and half city). According to the dash readout that is displayed each time you turn the car off, our overall mpg is 38.1. We are very pleased with the quality of the workmanship and how the car handles. The sensitive brakes took a little getting use to. We have the complete electronics package, which is awesome. The larger screen is helpful with the GPS, the Sirius real-time weather map overlay, and the backup camera. Our cell phones, Nokia and iPhone, sync well with the car's system. We have had to "floor it" once at highway speeds, the power seemed equivalent to the V6 we traded in.

Best hybrid yet
By frankieboy on 04/29/09 05:31 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The Fusion Hybrid combines the newest technology and a simple yet elegant design into what is clearly the benchmark for a midsize hybrid car. From the "smart gauge" instrument cluster, to the amazing navigation and sync system, the driver is given all his information in a pleasing and coherent manner. Acceleration from a stop is spirited and much better than the Camry Hybrid and about the same as the Altima Hybrid. The ride is comfortable yet responsive. Front and rear comfort are on par with Lexus. The rear trunk is roomy. There is really nothing to dislike about this new car -- except all the stares! There is simply no hybrid available now to compare with this car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid in VA is:

$125 per month*