Used 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 157 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (157 reviews )

Not a cold weather car
By Bill

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Very happy overall but this car got 40 mpg (real, not dash estimate)in warm weather, but only get 35 in cold weather. Mixed highway and city driving. If you opt for comfort and features, this is a great car. If you are out for high mileage, buy a Prius.

Great dash panel. Have nav system and it is very will layed out and integrates well with cell phone. Seating very comfortable for long trips.

Figure out why the mileage suffers in cold weather. Small trunk space a negative whan traveling.

I'm In Love
By Paula

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Less than a week of ownership but this is an amazing car! Was amazed by the quality and handling of this car and Eric Flores at the dealer was fantastic. I've already written a letter to Alan Mullaly! Was not looking for a hybrid, but am averaging 39+ ON THE FREEWAY! This car replaced a 2000 Toyota RAV4 with 241,000 miles. Toyota didn't even come close as a replacement consideration. Tested Chevy Equinox, Malibu, Toyota Camry, Corolla, Matrix, RAV 4 and Prius, Nissan Altima, Maxima and CUBE and Honda Civic, Insight and Accord. Ford blew them all away. You've to drive this car!

Mileage, finish and quality of the car, comfort, SUN/MOON ROOF (I've never had one before!)

So far the only thing I can think of is that I'm missing the rear window windshield wiper I had on my RAV 4. Trunk space is okay, but you lose storage space because of the battery placement behind the back seat. But I knew that going in to the deal.

Great Car!
By Jim M.

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I am about to reach the 2,000 mile mark on my Fusion Hybrid and I'm very impressed! I drive 2008 Camry Hybrids at work and this car beats the Camry in several areas. The CVT trans is amazing and the car is a pleasure to drive. I love the smooth quiet ride with the sure-footed handling of a performance vehicle. The standard six speaker, six-disc sound system is very nice and I have come to LOVE the Sirius Satelite Radio. I coummute 110 miles per day and average 38 mpg which is oustanding for a vehicle of this size and comfort level. - not to mention the high average freeway speeds of about 75 mph. Ford has really come up with a winner with the Fusion Hybrid.

Looks, mpg, comfort and road manner.

Locking fuel door or gas cap.

Absolutely fantastic car.
By Norman R.

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is one of the best I've had. I absolutely love SYNC! I've gotten up to 50 mpg in city driving! Great job Ford - an almost flawless car.

Technology! The EcoGauge especially. Chrome grille. Interior design

Make the sunglasses case a bit larger.

Great Car
By Chad

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I read every review of this car before I purchased. This car feels like a luxury car with the NAV system, leather seats, etc. It is fun to drive and I get a lot of rave reviews from passengers. I am in the real estate business so the NAV system is a great benefit to me. I like the voice activation feature as well.

I love the safety features, including the backup camera. the blind spot alert and the warning alert when backing out of a parking spot.

I do not like the plastic grill. Some of the controls are hard to reach. I would suggest getting the NAV system to eliminate the control issue.