2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid - Consumer Reviews

Base 2.5L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (153 reviews )
Love my FFH!
By JB on 07/20/09 10:45 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've only had my FFH for a few days but it's easily the best car I've ever driven. So far I'm averaging about 40 mpg but I'm improving that figure nearly everytime I drive. The SmartGauge display is very informative! I find myself striving to beat my MPG average using the leaves and MPG graph as a guide. This is a fun car to drive and SYNC is awesome! It's definitely a high tech car and Ford put a lot of thought into designing the features. I love BLIS and the back up camera as well. Great job!

my 1st ford in 35 yrs
By vegas75040 on 07/20/09 10:36 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

this car is better than what we expected from all we read about it. cant see buying foreign cars after driving this one. The price is fair and the ride is second to none and handles well with plenty of power for a hybrid. The vision is great. The mileage is better than advertised. It came standard with so many extra's. Unlike the prius this car is good looking inside and out which sold my wife. This car will put ford back on the map as a real serious contender.

Better than the new Prius
By Brad on 07/20/09 09:08 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Unless max MPG and cargo space are of paramount concern, the Fusion Hybrid is a better choice than a comparably- priced Prius V. The Fusion has a roomier interior, better exterior styling, drives better, and has better features overall. The car is a tech-lover's dream. Microsoft SYNC is amazing, and the SmartGauge instrument panel is state of the art. Blind spot warnings is a plus. I highly advise splurging on the fully-loaded package, because the nav screen is great. The ride is smooth and surprisingly quiet. Hybrid integration is seamless, and the 2.5L engine provides ample acceleration. Leg & head room are good, front & back, for my 6' frame. I love this car. Way to go Ford!!

HAPPY OWNER
By HAPPY OWNER on 07/14/09 17:02 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We've owned our Ford Fusion Hybrid for about a week now. It's a great car; it drives well, looks great, and is so much better for the environment than regular cars. The tax break was nice too. We love it.

I'm very happy with it
By josh chau on 07/13/09 06:07 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I previously owned an '00 cirrus (18 mpg) and with the FFH (501A) I'm getting exactly 38-41 mpg with moderately conservative driving in the hilly Boston areas over 1700 miles of driving. I got a 6.6% discount on MSRP. There is a small delay when immediate torque is requested (when compared to a small displacement V6), but acceleration is adequate. I think the FF '09 body style was sexier but '10 is not ugly. My experience on the HWY is more than 36MPG (more like 36-42 mpg) I'm very happy and expect to keep driving this car for the next 10 years.

Worth Every Penny
By Stephenk on 07/12/09 22:11 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Just picked it up last week. Purchased the fully loaded vehicle, except no GPS system (I usually know where I'm going). The car switches seamlessly from gas to electric, even at speeds over 55 and with AC blowing. Averaged 36 mpg in mostly city and heavy traffic freeway driving in Los Angeles. SYNC system works very well. Only hitch was having to change the names in my phonebook to single words, ie. Fred as opposed to Fred Cell. It is fun to have it read text messages. It even verbalizes LOL as laugh out loud. Got a great deal by turning in a "clunker" and employer "no-haggle" deal with the dealership. Under $30k pre-tax. Ford hybrids still qualify for $1700 tax credit.

Ford has returned to the Market
By jsiudock on 07/11/09 18:30 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I've been a Nissan and Honda lover for many years. Ford has finally done it right. Hopefully the dealerships won't overcharge the customers in going to Honda or Toyota. Bought the car for my daughter going to school. Her first car Nissan Versa was so cheap and rattled you to death. Our Pathfinder is wonderful but 12-14 miles per gallon is so costly. Here came Ford with a true mid size car for safety and super milage. And our 20 year old daughter loves it. She loves the stereo, bluetooth and all the modern 21st century stuff. She says it almost like our Maxima SE, except the leather. Except for our loaded Ford F-150 FX 4X4 she said she will never buy Ford. Guess what the Fusion is super.

I love my hybrid
By charlie on 07/10/09 17:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I love my hybrid. It's fun to drive and sporty. I have the black/w black leather seats and tinted windows. It's very sharp! The sync is great especially since I own a zune and most cars are geared to Ipod's. This car is very awesome I just wish there was an update for the navigation maps.

A Winner
By HappyOwner on 07/10/09 08:59 AM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

We have 09 Camry hybrid, FH trumps it in mileage, performance,and enterior. (SEL model), with everything except nav. Excellent buy with x plan and tax credit. One very small point, no garage door opener, just used to having it. 2300 miles, hope dependability will be as good as Camry.

AMAZING
By Heyday on 07/03/09 18:09 PM (PDT)

2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I have driven the car close to 1400 miles so far and i am completely happy. The driving experience is second to none, the level of luxury in this car is amazing. I feel would run out of space if i try to name every thing i am excited about, But I do have to say congratulations to Ford for an amazing car.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid in VA is:

$125 per month*