2013 Ford Fusion Energi Consumer Review: Best Hybrid Vehicle By Far

2013 Ford Fusion Energi - Consumer Review

Titanium Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic)

Best Hybrid Vehicle By Far
By ivurbs on

2013 Ford Fusion Energi Titanium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

It's rare to come across a plugin hybrid vehicle that has the three main components to making a great car; looks, fuel efficiency and fun to drive. This car has it all. I've owned the car for just over a month now, have driven 900 miles and have yet to put in my first tank of gas since the dealership filled it for me at sale. How can you argue with that? I plug it in every night using a standard household outlet and that charge alone gets me to work in the morning and almost all the way home at night. The touch screen display is vibrant and easy to use. The dashboard can be configured to several different looks depending on what information you want to display.

Driving Coaches can be configured on the dashboard to score you on how efficient you drive. This has helped me to completely change my driving habits to get the maximum amount of fuel efficiency the car offers. The sound system is second to none with 10 speakers and choice of stereo or surround sound. The ability to use a standard household outlet makes plugging in easier than ever. Regenerative braking definitely saves you energy since it puts that back into the battery.

The only thing I would suggest is to have more rim options. The hybrid only comes with one choice for wheels.