2007 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: Loving the Freestyle

2007 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Review

Loving the Freestyle
By Stacey on

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car almost 1 1/2 years ago, and I still adore it! I commuted to work in it for an entire year and I averaged about 26mpg, which is much better than I had expected. This car is nice for traveling across the country, and it drives very well in the mountains here in Colorado! Since I've owned my Freestyle, I've been able to avoid two near-misses with reckless drivers, and I believe that's because even though it's a small SUV/large wagon, it handles like a car. I still get giddy when I see it in a parking lot with other cars, it's so beautiful! In the year and a half the Freestyle has been mine, I've only had to replace my rear brakes.

6-disc mp3 CD changer, fold-flat rear seats, touch pad for keyless entry, side airbags make me feel safer

My only suggestion is that they start making the Freestyle again, and stop making all the ...blah?... new Ford's they've come out with since.