A wonderful car. Thanks Ford.
By Mr. Engineer 74 on
2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
I bought this car new and it now has 30,000 miles. It has been 100% trouble free and everything works like new. Other than oil changes and tire rotations, the car has not needed any repairs of adjustments. It gets great mileage, even better than on the EPA sticker. I get 21 to 22 MPG in town and 28 to 29 on trips. The car is extremely plesant to drive and is very comfortable, even for tall drivers. The fit and finish are superb, rivaling the Mercedes and Infinity cars I have owned before. The leather seats have very good lumbar support and adjust to very comfortable positions. It will haul large loads with the seats folded down and will pull my 16' boat with ease at 75 mph. A great car
Favorite Features
Love the comfortable interior and the smooth engine/transmission. The car has plenty of power and gets great fuel mileage for a fairly large vehicle. The car has been totally trouble free since new. I wish I could have said the same for the 5 Mercedes I owned that cost several times more.
Suggested Improvements
Please offer some brighter interior colors - gray tan and black are not very exciting choices. How about red or Navy leather? Other than that, I cannot think of anything I would change. Thanks Ford for building a great car that is very comfortable, practical and a pleasure to drive.