2007 Ford Freestyle Consumer Reviews 8

2007 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestyle model:
Good Family Car
By Big E on 06/22/07 09:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Our Freestyle is a great family car as it adapts very quickly and easily. My nine year old son has no problem flipping the back seats when extra cargo room is needed but it is also great to have seating for six when needed. Car handles very well and is easy to drive. I wanted to get my wife a nSUV but not a large one. The Freestyle is a perfect choice for us.

Best car with the third row!
By sue on 06/15/07 08:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car a week ago, and I already love it! It isn't too big, and it still has a third row seat, and a lot of room! I like the styling because it's not too soccermomish!

Freestyle economy
By Rawson Mordhorst on 06/04/07 10:37 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

On a 700+ mile trip across WA to Idaho and back we observed 27.4 and 28.3 average mpg with 60 set on the cruise control. This includes mountain driving/passes. Best observed cumulative average was 31.2 mpg on level ground west of Spokane to central WA. Exceeds expectations since EPA highway is just 24 mpg for AWD. Freestyle allows chains that are required to be carried here in NW going over mountasin passes in winter with AWD/4WD even if you don't have to put them on. One reason we bought the car was because of needing to drive over the mountains in the winter. The GM Acadia owner's manual says no to chains, probably the same for the Outlook and Enclave.

It's ok, not too bad
By Jr on 06/01/07 12:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

A Little noisy when driving , the AC is giving me a lot of problems, the interior is kinda noisy as well

2nd only to my '66 Mustang
By Richard Hewitt on 03/28/07 19:34 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Our Freestyle is the 19th Ford we've owned. (Started with a '60 Falcon wagon). Still own 7 Fords, including our '66 Mustang convertible. Took the Freestyle on a 4,100 mile road trip five days after purchase! Went through two major snow storms in Colorado. When a F350, 4WD was stuck, we drove around it! Went up on over the Rockies without hesitation. CVT is the best thing ever seen on a mountain pass! The added AWD can't be beat. Interior is comfortable beyond compare. A 7 hour day behind the wheel is hardly noticeable. Everyone who rides in it (including the 3rd row) comments on roominess and visibility being outstanding. Too bad Ford is dropping it.

I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Jessica on 03/28/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

When I first saw the car I did not like it. Once I drove it and looked at all the safety features and options for my family I fell in love!

Excellent
By E.Ruppert on 03/20/07 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The Freestyle has been the most pleasing vehicle I have ever owned. I can not find anything to complain about. I have been congratulated by other Freestyle owners for purchasing a vehicle they also love to drive. I feel like I belong to an exclusive club.

around town winner
By rebel yell on 03/19/07 05:40 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

We bought this for my wife to drive around town. She loves the way it drives and is very easy for her to park. I appreciate the amount of room in the passenger seat for when I go with her. We have an Expedition that we use for long road trips, so it's great for her and her local use.

Freestyle Review
By Nate Admiraal on 02/24/07 10:11 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Was looking for a SUV crossover type vehicle for my dogs and to move furniture, etc. with ease. My final two choices came down to the Ford Freestyle and the Mazda CX-9. Both vehicles stacked up pretty comparably but Ford tagged at about $10K less than Mazda with the same features at the dealer. LOVE the responsiveness of the Ford in handling and braking. Drives better than many sedan models. Wish it had a little more kick taking off, but glad to sacrifice that for the MPG. The features are great, but the driveability is OUTSTANDING. Keep it up, Ford ---:)

Nice Crossover
By whitesnow on 02/22/07 14:58 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I planned to buy a SUV since our small Corolla did not work. We went to the nearby Ford dealer. Tested Escape first, then Explorer, at last Freestyle. Escape is kind of noisy, Explorer is perfect at that aspect, however, it is kind of big for my wife. Freestyle is just perfect. It is also quiet, although it is not as good as Explorer. It is easy to drive this Crossover.