2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon Consumer Reviews 4

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestyle model:
Great Family Car!
By jbanks on 03/29/09 11:30 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I purchased this car used with 5,000 miles in the fall of 2007. It has gone through two Buffalo Winters like a charm. The AWD is awesome in the snow and on wet road conditions. There is plenty of room for a family of six. We load the car often for family get a ways and drives like a champ. This is agreat alternative to minivans. Many adults compliment on the room and comfort of the back seats. The kids have plenty of room to claim their own kingdoms with enough closeness to make alliances and enough distance when diplopmatic relationships are on the brink of all out war! If you are in the market for a great family car, look no further. I would recommend this to any family.

Great family vehicle
By jbanks on 03/28/09 13:09 PM (PDT)

test

Free
By chillz on 03/14/09 14:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Rides comfortably. when first taking off has a loud noise, doesn't take off fast enough.

Great Vehicle
By freestylephil on 12/12/08 15:47 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Bought it used with 23k on it. My wife & I have put a little over 1000 on it and we are very pleased! The mileage is unbelievable for a vehicle this size. Averages about 21.5mpg around town and on a recent trip got 30.8mpg running 55- 75 with mostly 65mph ranging from 5,000ft - 6,5000ft elevation. Rides very nice and everyone likes the layout and comfort. Visibility is good and I like the 6CD player.For the $15,000 we paid I would feel guilty expecting. anything more from it.

Fine Car
By Richard on 12/02/08 05:18 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I always wanted a Freestyle and found a real bargain in the local area. I've had the vehicle about 6 weeks. Brakes had been repaired before I bought it. Otherwise, the vehicle has been perfect. Wife's car, and I was a little skeptical as she traded a 2002 Lincoln Continental. It's not a Continental, but she loves the high seating and comfort the vehicle offers.

Freestyle was perfect for us!
By Richard Smith on 11/16/08 13:10 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

We love this car. Practical, comfortable for 4, and practical for 6 (we have all buckets). We have kids to take to and from college and a couple of dogs, and this car always has the room we need. The fuel economy has been great. With careful driving, we average 23 MPG driving around the burbs and 26 on the highway. This car's mileage really goes up if you drive with a light foot. Comfortable and practical, this car is just what we wanted.

Concerned about brakes
By Tammy on 11/09/08 13:17 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I got my Freestyle last year as a Christmas gift after my van was totaled. I absolutely love it. It is so comfortable and easy to get in and out of. I have 2 kids so the third row seat is a blessing. We can travel and the boys each have their own space. Every trip we have taken has been great. I have back and hip trouble and I haven't had to stop and stretch or take any breaks it is so comfy to ride in.

One year later, still love it
By Brendan on 10/31/08 23:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Previous review 21/1/07 - "Great car, so-so mileage on AWD". Almost one year later, still love this car at 29000 miles. Hugely comfortable. Noticing the climate control buttons take a little too much attention to operate (small buttons, big fingers). Would prefer some dials for mode selection. Had rear brakes replaced at 24K - common problem. That's the only problem though. Mileage has improved as I've learned how to drive it (i.e. - relax!). Getting 18 city and 24-27 on freeway, depending on speed (27 at 60, 24 at 70). Carry 6 people to lunch on regular basis. Trip from WA to CO was a huge success with lots of room and no driver fatigue. Still feels/smells new to me.

Best Vehicle I have owned!
By Lovin' it on 09/11/08 18:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I have only had my Freestyle a week, but I am already in love. It gets great gas mileage and so user friendly. And it has all the bells and whistles. And seats 6 for hauling the kids and friends. And the CVT transmission is a true asset. This is Ford's best kept secret. I let my dad drive it and he swore he felt it shift. He still doesn't get it. Best thing ever spent my money on.

Ford Freestyle Freefall
By sully320 on 08/28/08 07:41 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My fiancee wanted another Explorer, even though she had numerous mechanical problems with her previous Explorer. She was talked into buying the Freestyle, partly because of the CVT. The car is noisy, sluggish and cramped. The capper? The vaunted CVT failed after 50,000 miles. The price tag? $7,000. Ford disavows the possibility that it was a defect. Have you driven a Ford lately? Good Luck brother!