2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Freestyle model:
Fun Times
By Gerald Angerbrandt on 03/10/08 11:26 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My car drove very good in the mountains while on vacation. It is very good in the snow. It is a comfortable ride.

So far, Going Great
By JACK♠ on 01/01/08 14:32 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I have 19050 miles and been enjoying my FS. The cvt is a pleasure. The ride feels tight and secure, alot better than my 2001 Explorer or Windstar. I would recommend this CUV.

Best Kept Secret
By dan allan on 12/03/07 08:16 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Best kept secret by those dummies at Ford. Why promote one of the best vehicles out there? I'm glad they don't, because I would have had to pay a lot more (supply/demand) for mine. Paid $19,200, 12k miles from a dealer. No question the best vehicle I have ever purchased. Put almost 14k miles on it. Had rear brake warranty work done, but other than that, it is flat out the best crossover vehicle out there. 28 mpg on highway. My wife gets 19 mpg in city driving and she likes to go fast. More than acceptable acceleration. If I wanted to go faster, I would have bought a Mustang. Plenty of room inside. Very comfortable to drive. There are deals out there on these. You will not be sorry.

It's ok, not too bad
By Jr on 06/01/07 12:47 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

A Little noisy when driving , the AC is giving me a lot of problems, the interior is kinda noisy as well

I LOVE THIS CAR!
By Jessica on 03/28/07 09:49 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

When I first saw the car I did not like it. Once I drove it and looked at all the safety features and options for my family I fell in love!

Excellent
By E.Ruppert on 03/20/07 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

The Freestyle has been the most pleasing vehicle I have ever owned. I can not find anything to complain about. I have been congratulated by other Freestyle owners for purchasing a vehicle they also love to drive. I feel like I belong to an exclusive club.

Nice Crossover
By whitesnow on 02/22/07 14:58 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My wife and I planned to buy a SUV since our small Corolla did not work. We went to the nearby Ford dealer. Tested Escape first, then Explorer, at last Freestyle. Escape is kind of noisy, Explorer is perfect at that aspect, however, it is kind of big for my wife. Freestyle is just perfect. It is also quiet, although it is not as good as Explorer. It is easy to drive this Crossover.

SUV Lite
By Adam on 12/19/06 19:30 PM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Great ride. Wanted an SUV, but not the mileage. Freestyle gives the space of an SUV, but has sedan-like mileage. While aesthetics are not the greatest, this is a practical vehicle for people who need the space. Would recommend to anyone considering an SUV.

New Freestyle
By Dan on 11/21/06 07:51 AM (PST)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I have found the Freestyle to be practical, roomy and fun to drive. It handles like a sport vehicle and gives a nice ride at the same time. It is very flexible in that I can quickly convert from a roomy carry all to a practical 7 passenger vehicle.

Freestyle the best kept secret
By Jaybird36 on 09/14/06 08:38 AM (PDT)

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

After a summer of driving the kids around I have to say that the Freestyle is the great family hauler. Have a 2001 Windstar and decided to see if the Freestyle would as good a hauler as a minivan but with a better ride and comfort. Well, the answer is "YES". There is not as much interior space as a minivan but I am over it. The Freesytle is great!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.