Used 2007 Ford Freestyle SEL Wagon Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon

View reviews for a specific Freestyle model:

Year 4 with my Freestyle
By taxiatmmom

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

After 4 years, I am still very satisfied with my Freestyle. No major repairs needed except brakes which were very reasonable. Roomy for my family of 6 and great for road trips. I'm not bothered by the "low power" issues, and it is actually better than most at uphill accelleration.
My only gripes are the road noise and that fact that the rear lift gate doesn't close automatically.

Safety first! The safety ratings made this vehicle my choice. I also love the interior design which affords comfort for my family, and easy, workable cargo options. The heated front seats are wonderful in the winter...and when I have a backache. The adjustable pedals are great since I am petite. I can drive comfortably and still maintain a safe distance from the airbag/steering wheel.

None. Out of production.

Throttle Body & Brakes
By Terri

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Love the car. Did everything a higher priced vehicle did. Just had the third throttle body put in and they can't tell us why this is happening. The first two were covered under warranty buy the last one cost us over $700. Said for us to pay and they will try to get our money back from factory. What about next time. Brakes keep wearing out also. Hate it but will have to get rid of. Ford should admit they have a problem and fix.

Roomy inside and gas mileage.

Admit problem and fix.

Ford Freestyle
By angie

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought the freestyle after driving an expedition to save on gas. It is really good on gas I get 27 mpg on highway in traffic. Plenty of room no repairs have been needed after 50,000 miles.

economy car, nice exterior

interior needs improvement for 30k they are cheap looking inside and lots of road noise

Great vehicle
By tool22p

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Purchased this vehicle a week ago and it is great. There is nothing to complain about so far, rides and corners great. The engine is then same engine as our 2004 6 cylinder ford mustang had and sounds and acts exactly the same. Enjoy the beefy sound while accelerating. Was told by a Volvo tech that the chassis was the same as the Volvo chassis,as Volvo is owned by Ford this is not a surprise, awesome vehicle..

Roomy, comfortable, has plenty of power, corners and give a nice ride. trainee does not over-shift a slower speeds so one doesn't find themselves drifting into a undesirable speed

Wish the rear window was functional, almost looks like it should

Awesome
By mrs price

2007 Ford Freestyle Wagon SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought this car used this year and I am in love with it. I love the style and the comfort. I would say this is the best car I've owned. Talk about space. Very roomy for me and the kids and my daycare. I wouldn't trade trade this care for any other crossover in its class. I am so satisfied and I guess I am a Ford girl again. Go Ford!

I love the third row feature and all the seats fold.

Little extra cushion in the seats