Used 2007 Ford Freestyle SEL Consumer Reviews - 32 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Reviews

2007 Ford Freestyle

View reviews for a specific Freestyle model:

have a great humming noise from transmission
By charles slocum

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

look up the comments on car u are thinking about buying

About my 2005 Ford Freestyle SEL
By bruce1458

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

So far I have not have some of those problems that some Freestyle owners have. I now have 64,000 miles, and still under the Ford ESP Warranty. The ride is a bit bumpy, gas mileage should be better, My biggest problem now is the door locks freezes up when snow or when temp falls below 25 degrees, then the doors wont close. I had to hold the driver door while driving. Not good. I received a Recall letter about eight years ago took it to a Dealer and thought I was fixed, come to find out nothing was done. In Maryland sometimes we our Winter is not as bad as the western or nothern States. Otherwise not a bad car.

Sunroof, Power Seats, Color, Rear Parking Sensors and Passenger room. Wish there were more features.

Better Breaking Distance, Improve Gas Mileage, Better Ride, Trunk space, Better sound stereo system, Better quality material for interior and exterior, and much better Engine Performance.

Love this car!!
By jessiccamiller

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought my 2007 Freestyle about a week ago with 79,000 miles. So far it is an amazing vehicle. It runs great, I have had no issues with surging and it has really good pick up. I know it has only been a week, but I am completely satisfied. It has tons of room for my kids and two large dogs. I absolutely love it!!

Went in for a oil change came out with a morgage..
By 88jimbo

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Went a local ford dealer for a oil change
they said it was time to replace pwr steering fluid. No big deal the car has 70k on it they did that we got the car back . Not 3hrs later the check engine light comes on so I figured they might of bumped a sensor or somthing . so when my stepfather gets back he tells me the air box needs to be replaced . now this car has never been in a accident and yet the dealer tells him it was all cracked up and throttle body is rusted so the replaced for like $2000.00 so good enough they get car back .The next morning the check engine light is on again. Now they say it needs a computer for a nother $1500.00 .Now im pulling my hair out
feel free to comment .

the car has good and reliable all its life . Never had any problems and always kept maintained.

Good value for the money
By volman1

2007 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I bought our Freestyle to replace a minivan. This car is one of the best layouts for a car on the road. We have approximately 120K on the car. The transmission is fine. I did have the throttle body replaced under warranty but I have discovered that you can easily clean the throttle body with a cleaner made for Fords.