2006 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: Thank you Freestyle for 3 grea

2006 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Review

Thank you Freestyle for 3 great years
By R.L. Scinto on

2006 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My lease is up on my 2006 Freestyle. I found the Freestyle while shopping for a smaller alternative to my Lexus 470 (yes Lexus). I have loved this car everyday. There is nothing and I mean nothing you cannot fit in it within reason. It has been comfortable beyond belief, reliable as ever, my Infiniti M45 had more electrical problems even turning off at 55+ mph. I am now patiently waiting for my new Flex to arrive. I trust and love Ford for building such a great car. It makes me sad to give up my old friend Freestyle. I hope it goes to a good home to someone who will love and embrace it like I did. But with the loss I am gaining what I think will be the most exciting Ford now offered.

The seating and interior is so comfortable. I'm 6'1'' 209#. The front passenger seat folds flat. Huge cargo area. I'm an antique dealer and drove my Freestyle all over New England even thru 26" of snow like a hot knife thru butter. This car was/is awesome. Ford builds a great car.

Conservative looking exterior. Even with the new nameplate and color scheme I would like to see it more exciting, more stronger stance, similar to the Flex/Edge. Offer the vista roof in the Taurus X.