Something you can fit in
By Mike & Lora Perkins on
2006 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
My wife and I just purchased our new Freestyle limited addition back in Dec 06 and I have to say we love it. I wanted an SUV that I could fit in and at 6.4 and 270lbs that's not easy to find sometimes but this vehicle was everything we wanted and more, it's comfortable to ride in, easy to drive and it was loaded. Our son loves the rear DVD player and most of all I had plenty of room! There was no more of this getting out of my vehicle and my knee was on the ground or up on the dash as I was driving. The Freestyle was just the right fit for our family and our budget, I don't think I could have purchased something else this nice and loaded for what we paid for it, I'm very happy with it.
Favorite Features
Memory seating, power sun roof, dual sound system for the DVD player, dual climate control, heated seats, cargo space, entertainment control is on the steering wheel, keyless entry, so as you can see pretty much everything.
Suggested Improvements
I do not like how the rear doors stay locked even after the vehicle is turned off. Takes some time to heat up/defrost but has a lot of room to heat up/defrost too. Was told the gas mileage would be in the high 20's on the interstate but we're getting around 17.8-18.5, still enjoy it though.