2006 Ford Freestyle 3.0L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - Nice seating room

2006 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Review

Limited Wagon (3.0L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Nice seating room
By Sharon O'Connell on

2006 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My husband and I bought this vehicle because of the ease of handling and the amount of seating capacity. We love that it's so easy to enter and exit the vehicle. We don't have to stoop to get in or out. The visibility is another plus, but there's only one thing I would change, and that's the reflection of the dash on the windshield. My husband takes a crew with him to broadcast football games for his local radio station, and there's plenty of room for all 6 (big) men in the Ford Freestyle. Even with a big load like that, it handles easily and doesn't feel "bogged down" on the freeway. Our criteria in any purchase is, "Would we buy this again?", and that's an unqualified, yes, definitely.

Favorite Features

The seating capacity, the handling, the visibility, and the low profile. It's so easy to get in and out of the vehicle even from the rear seats.

Suggested Improvements

The reflection of the dash on the inside of the front window. It can be quite glaring.