2006 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: NC Freestyle Review

2006 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Review

NC Freestyle Review
By jermnc77 on

2006 Ford Freestyle SE 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

Enjoy the ride of the vehicle. A lot of people don't know what it is though. I got the base model without leather. Cloth seats do stain easily and aren't easy to clean without making water stains. It does have rear AC/heat. Added on the DVD system and second row center console after I purchased it. So it's basically a next level up from base now. Was extremely disappointed in gas mileage though. Sticker stated 22/28. Commercials stated 500 miles to a tank of gas. I've never experienced 28 mpg or that many miles to a tank. What I do enjoy about the car is the versatility of it. It's a great person carrier. Is very comfortable to travel in. Love the smooth as silk CVT transmission.

Ride height and seat height inside. Easy to get in/out of. DVD system. Dual climate controls for front passengers and rear climate controls for rear passengers. Love the car feel ride in a larger vehicle body. Handles superbly! Rear windows roll all the way down Excellent safety record!

Ford needs a new interior cloth that does not stain easily/easy to clean. Push for bright lights instead of the 80's click. Windshield wiper controls go in opposite direction of most other cars, confusing at times. More user friendly climate controls (I have push button and hate it)Improve MPGs!