2006 Ford Freestyle 3.0L V6 AWD CVT Automatic Consumer Review - My Freestyle

2006 Ford Freestyle Wagon - Consumer Review

2006 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

My Freestyle
By Janice on

2006 Ford Freestyle SEL 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I'm enjoying this car! It feels comfortable and drives well. Highway driving is very smooth. The inside design is smart. I like the safety features. The third row seats are very roomy, better than any other vehicle that we tested. The stadium seating is appreciated by my kids who can see out of the windows well. Although I am supposed to be getting 19/24 miles per gallon, I am getting approximately 15 for mostly city driving. My husband appreciates the CVT. Overall, this car is very practical if you are looking for a car that seats 6 or 7 and you don't wish to drive a huge SUV.

Favorite Features

I like the style, the seating, and how the seats fold down for storage. I appreciate how the car speeds up on the highway without hesitation. The 2nd and 3rd row interior lights do not distract the driver!

Suggested Improvements

There are too many blind spots. The heating and air conditioning controls are confusing. The back window is too dark which makes it difficult to see the cars in back of you when driving at night. It would be nice to have an umbrella holder in the car too.