LUV IT, LUV IT, LUV IT
By Freestyle Queen on
2006 Ford Freestyle SE 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)
I am a die hard van lover but my beautiful Freestyle has changed my mind! I am thrilled w/ my '05 Freestyle. It is so comfortable, even on long trips. It handles great, I feel very safe in my car whether driving on high speed interstates or just around town. The styling is very sporty and I didn't have to spend a fortune for style, fun and safety. Even my husband & kids love it ~ I no longer drive, as they would say, a clown mobile =:). My daughter (23 yrs old) can't wait to get her hands on the wheel; my husband finds it a pleasant relief from his work truck and my son (26 yrs old) enjoys "borrowing" my Freestyle.
Favorite Features
All-around seating is comfortable, the fold down seats are awesome and the varying seat heights is a nice touch, excellent safety package, the control panel is well located, the tons of cup holders keep everyone happy and the sound system is very nice. I am very happy w/ my new '05 Freestyle.
Suggested Improvements
Please do something about the gas cap - UGH! Everyone, including the gas station attendants, are frazzled by it. It is difficult to tell when it is engaged and when it is engaged, you wonder whether you've just broken it because of the noise it makes. No other improvements necessary ~ I LOVE it!