2006 Ford Freestyle Consumer Review: Happy mother of 4

2006 Ford Freestyle - Consumer Review

Limited Wagon (3.0L V6 AWD CVT Automatic)

Happy mother of 4
By Laurie on

2006 Ford Freestyle Limited 4dr Wagon AWD (3.0L 6cyl CVT)

I feel like I'm riding a luxury car with all the features a Limited offers. The heated leather seats, sun roof, 6 CD changer, back up sensor and much more, all items I would have wanted in a passenger sedan but found in this 6 seater. I was tired of feeling like a soccer mom in her taxi and was ready for a change. This gives me the capacity I still needed but the feel I was looking for. Loaded with options but a price I could afford. I'm very happy to have taken advantage of the family plan. Great interior layout!

Sitting in the drivers seat - they've seem to have thought of everything! Perfectly located, everything I could reach for is there...and my kids have never been quieter on trips - the DVD player keeps them entertained! Power seats, garage remotes, wireless headphones, and on and on and on....

Larger storage space in the rear. Maybe a file folder holder in the driver's door, an office organizer of sorts.